Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

And so it goes....

Not sure what to write about tonight, but something weird happens when you decide to blog and someone actually reads it: you begin to feel somewhat compelled to not disappoint.

So there.

I thought in a day or so I'd post the note that I sent to many of my colleagues explaining how all this went down, but I'm a little weary this eve.  Big day, and the treatments are starting to increase my fatigue.  Tomorrow is going to be a low day.  I will play pipes, putter around the house, do some exercise, and read.  Otherwise, pfah on the world.

I have a chance this semester to work with a good poet/poetry teacher on some of my stuff, and I'm going to do that.  So from time to time I'll put some up here.  She wants to build a book and I don't know how copyright works, but I think it's okay if I post my own stuff here and then later it gets an imprint from some other place.

We shall see.  (And besides, I don't yet know that I have enough pieces.  Seems 40, minimum, and I've got good starts on about half that. So....)


No comments:

Post a Comment