Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

So, all of my faithful 8 readers!  Thank you!  It means a great deal to know that I'm not merely shouting into that nasty Kasnas wind that is right now telling me to put more wood in the stove.

But here's what I'm amazed at.

There is nothing special about me. But if you look at the entire Western canon of "What must be read," you find a lot of fear of death.

I do not fear it.  Perhaps if I had children that would change things a lot.

But right now: no,  Bring it, bitch.  You want me, come get me.  I don't want my friends and family to suffer, and I wish I could share some of this "fuck you" attitude with them, but being as most are pretty religious I'm not sure i would work as well.

But right now, it's "Fuck you, death."  You can carry me some place, but it doesn't sound like any place I'd like to be. So, fuck you.  Sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment