Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

So, this evening I am a little preoccupied with the fact that people have expectations about how I should be feeling, and I'm more than a little ready to tell them to leave those expectations at home and just deal with how I'm feeling.  I'm feeling what I'm feeling.  Largely, I'm feeling damned good.

So don't go expecting me to be feeling bad all the time.  I don't want to feel bad.  If it's all true, I've a limited amount of time here, and I don't want to spend it feeling bad.  I want to feel good.  I want to grab what life I have and squeeze the shit out of it.

So, you want to feel bad, that's okay by me.  But I don't think it's fair that others' feelings or wishes should dictate mine.  Maybe I don't have the proper degree of reverence for many folks.

But fuck that.  It's my life, it's my death.  I get to deal with it like I want to.

Neener neener.

No comments:

Post a Comment